Blackswoosh respects the privacy of visitors to its website, in particular visitors' rights regarding automated processing of personal data. Due to full transparency with our customers, we have formulated and implemented a policy to monitor the rights and personal data as well as possible.
For all additional information about the protection of personal data, please visit the website of the Dutch Data Protection Authority: https://www.autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl
Article 1 – Legal provisions
- Website (hereinafter also "the website"): https://blackswoosh.com/
- Responsible for the processing of personal data: Blackswoosh
Article 2 – Access to the website
Access to the website and its use is strictly personal. You may not use this website or the data and information provided on it for commercial, political or advertising purposes.
Article 3 – The content of the website
All brands, images, texts, comments, illustrations, video images, sounds, as well as all technical applications to make the website function and more generally all parts used on this site are protected by law by intellectual property law. Any reproduction, repetition, use or adaptation, by any means whatsoever, of all or only part thereof, including technical applications, is strictly prohibited, without the prior written consent of Blackswoosh. If Blackswoosh does not take immediate action against any infringement, this cannot be construed as tacit consent or the waiver of legal action.
Article 4 – Management of the website
For good management of the website, Blackswoosh at any moment:
- suspend, interrupt or restrict access to all or part of the website to a particular category of visitors;
- remove all information that may disrupt the functioning of the website or that conflicts with national and/or international legislation or with internet etiquette;
- have the website temporarily unavailable in order to perform updates.
Article 5 – Management of the website
Blackswoosh is not responsible for failures, malfunctions, difficulties or interruptions in the functioning of the website, as a result of which the website or any of its functionalities are inaccessible. The way in which you connect to the website is your own responsibility. You must take all appropriate measures yourself to protect your equipment and your data against, among other things, virus attacks on the internet.
Blackswoosh is not liable for legal proceedings brought against you:
- because of the use of the website or services accessible via the internet;
Blackswoosh is not responsible for any damage you incur yourself, or third parties or your equipment as a result of your connection to the use of the website. You will abstain from any action against Blackswoosh as a result.
If Blackswoosh becomes involved in any dispute as a result of your use of this website, Blackswoosh is entitled to recover from you all damage that the company suffers and will suffer as a result.
Article 6 – Collection of data
Your data is collected by Blackswoosh. Personal data is understood to mean: all information about an identified or identifiable natural person. An identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more elements specific to the physical, physiological, genetic , psychological, economic, cultural or social identity.
The personal data collected on the website are mainly used by Blackswoosh to maintain relationships with you and, if applicable, to process your orders. Below is an overview of personal data that Blackswoosh incorporated:
- First and last name
- Address data
- E-mail address
- phone number
- Bank account number
- Device type and internet browser
- Information about activities on our website
Article 7 – Your rights with regard to your data
Pursuant to Article 13 paragraph 2 sub b of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), everyone has the right to inspect and rectify or delete their personal data or limit the processing concerning them, as well as the right to object to the processing and the right to data portability. . You can exercise these rights by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Article 8 – Processing of personal data
In the event of violation of any law or regulation, of which the visitor is suspected and for which the authorities need personal data, that Blackswoosh collected, these will be provided to them after an explicit and motivated request from those authorities, after which these personal data are no longer covered by the protection of the provisions of these privacy regulations.
If certain information is necessary to access certain functionalities of the website, the responsible person will indicate the mandatory nature of this information at the time of requesting the data.
Article 9 – Commercial offers
You can get commercial offers from Blackswoosh. If you do not wish to receive this (anymore), please send an email to the following address: email@example.com.
If you come across any personal data while visiting the website, you must refrain from collecting it or any other unauthorized use as well as from any act that infringes the privacy of the person(s). Blackswoosh is in no way responsible in the above situations.
Article 10 – Data retention period
The door Blackswoosh data collected from the website is used and stored for the duration as determined by law.
Article 11 – Cookies
- A cookie is a small text file that is placed on the hard drive of your computer when you visit a website. A cookie contains data so that you can be recognized as a visitor each time you visit a website. This makes it possible to set up our website especially for you and to make it easier for you to log in.
- We use the following types of cookies on our website:
- functional cookies: such as session and login cookies for tracking session and login information;
- anonymized analytical cookies: to gain insight into the visit to our website based on information about visitor numbers, popular pages, and topics. In this way we can better tailor communication and information to the needs of visitors to our website. We cannot see who visits our website or from which PC the visit takes place.
- When you visit our website, cookies from the controller and/or third parties may be installed on your equipment. Blackswoosh uses, for example, a Facebook pixel for advertising purposes. This pixel allows Blackswoosh adapt the content and advertising to your search behaviour.
Article 12 – Visual material and products offered
No rights can be derived from the visual material associated with the products offered on the website.
Article 13 – Applicable law
Dutch law applies to these conditions.
Article 14 – Contact
For questions, product information or information about the website itself, please contact: